Gary Chiang

Developing an Integrative Approach
to Science and Christianity

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

INTELLIGENT DESIGN IS NOT AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT

Gary Chiang on Listen Up

During the taping of ListenUpTV program, the interviewer became confused because she had never heard any Creationist say that Creation Science and Intelligent design are religiously based concepts. She became even more confused when I said I did not want to teach ID nor creation science in the science classroom, but wanted to teach evolution!
Stephen (see previous posts) is also confused about my position.
The question I have to these creationists:
Are you so overwhelmed by the scientific support for evolution that you would rather not examine it scientifically, or are you afraid to learn some biology? I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home